Gwangju National Museum
역사와 문화가 살아숨쉬는 국립광주박물관
- 11.30.Exhibition, “1,000 Buddha Statues, 1,000 Pagodas, Unjusa”
- 11.20.The 23rd Children’s Cultural Property Drawing Exhibition
- 09.28.Exhibition, “Korea-Japan-Singapore Contemporary Art: Now and Next”
- 09.04.Exhibition, “Museum and Education”
- 09.04.Exhibition, “The Bird That Brings forth the Wind”
- 09.03.Re-opening of the Gwangju National Museum
- 07.09.Special exhibition about museum in modern painting
- 11.25.Lee Won-bok takes office as the seventh museum director
- 11.10.Special exhibition, "Festival of Color: Natural Dyes"
- 07.23.Special exhibition, "100th Anniversary of Korean Museums"
- 06.22.Special exhibition, "Gwangju National Museum Representative Relics"
- 04.22.Special joint exhibition with Chonnam Museum, "Gwangju: Treasure House of Art"
- 02.22.Special exhibition, "Maehwa Blossoms as Pictures"
- 12.06.Gwangju National Museum celebrates its 30th anniversary
- 10.07.Excavation of Yongdu-ri tomb in Haenam
- 09.12.Special exhibition, "Gwangju:Rainbow City of Eternal Culture"
- 07.08.Special exhibition, "Sochi Heo Ryeon: Master of Namjong Painting"
- 05.23.Special Exhibition of donations from Lee Sinui (Seoktan), "Social Culture of the Joseon Dynasty from"
- 05.01.The museum begins free admission
- 04.15.Special exhibition, "Rebirth of National Bronze Heritage from Daegok-ri, Hwasun"
- 04.08.Special exhibition,"Stupa: Our Beautiful Towers"
- 04.07.Name board of National Gwangju Museum was displayed
- 03.25.Excavation of Manuichong, Haenam
- 02.18.Excavation of shell mounds in Sumun, Jangdong-ri, Naju
- 12.18.Special exhibition, "The Daily Life of Monks in Buddhist Literature"
- 12.11.Special exhibition, "Saho Song Su-myeon's World of Painting"
- 11.27.Special exhibition, "The Bronze Age in Daegok-ri, Hwasun"
- 10.09.Special exhibition, "The World of Sagyeongbyeonsang-do:Buddha and Spirit"
- 09.18.Special exhibition, "Haseo Kim In-hu and Pilam Auditorium"
- 07.10.Special exhibition, "Coin Trip with 12 Boxes"
- 06.12.Special exhibition, "The Blue South Sea: 6000-year-old Shell Mounds from Ando"
- 05.29.Special exhibition, "Coin Trip with 12 Boxes"
- 05.23.Special exhibition, "Buddhist Art and the Seoohcheung Stone Tower"
- 04.01.Evening event, "Conversation with Curators"
- 03.19.Special exhibition, "Mystery of Jewel Beetles"
- 01.15.Excavation of shell mounds in Ando, Yeosu
- 01.10.Jo Hyeon-jong takes office as the sixth museum director
- 12.06.The Children's Museum opens
- 09.11.Special exhibition, "Color and Light of East Asia"
- 09.01.The Permanent Gallery is reconstructed, and the Ancient Tomb Gallery is built